Friday, January 06, 2006

Happer-ning Thingys at Serangoon

Took a much needed haircut today. After 2 months! wah! I cannot tahan the long hair already, plus new year is coming so being "el cheapo" I better cut before they jack-up the prices. I love walking to the nieghbourhood centres, treasures galore and you get a good laugh along with it.


When my friends told me Poly was fun,
I didn't know they meant this




Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic (TCM) signboard.
"Nan Ke" should be "man subject"
not proSPERMia impotence (whatever that means)




Since when Sanrio and Sesame Street collaborate?


I didn't know Pooh had no butt crack!
(Just like Hello Kitty has no mouth)




Pimples are damn vulgar



They give Puppies "sale training" now
F
irst lesson would be "How to appear like a pet on discount"


I hope these pets don't get "sale training".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home