Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Just came back! Happy New Year! shite you see everyone drunk and half dead on the streets now. The taxi drivers seem to have a field day, so many taxi's and no blue lights (or yellow)

Esplanande was nice but friends found it a little too boring, too erm "family orientated. So we drove coast-wards.

Habourfront was terrible, very lame and filled with superstar crap so we coudn't be bothered to pay the "el cheapo" entry. So many secondary school students......I hope they wrap their textbooks and ironed their uniforms. Sentosa would have been the best choice but it was too far away.

With only 30mins left till countdown. David my ex-PC and very "hiong" freshly ORDed friend brought us to Devils Bar in Orchard. Friggin ex entry fee and dumb drinks. I hate techno, i hate crowds but heck it's the new year so I'll give it an exception. David grabbed our coupons and I guess he's still in there drunk on subsidised drinks (David you owe us one big one!). Got to catch Crouch head a goal for Liverpool but everyone was more interested in the ManYoo game....Devils Bar mah....everyone there pretends to be a ManYoo fan. Countdown was loud cuz at 2 am we came out all semi deaf and "horse throated". I need to wash out of those stupid remixes from my head now. That stupid crazy frog song makes me feel dumb, hate it for life, lucky many people felt so too. Should have been to Sentosa, cheaper and less manyoo fans.

Needed a break so we headed to Arab Street for what my Arab friend Alwi calls that popular "sheesha" joint. El dunno what dunno what. Didn't smoke any of that though (you will never catch me with a pipe, no way!). The food there is amazing! Exotic, tasty and filling. The mint tea is out of this world, every sip felt like a Wrigleys Spearmint! We wanted to chew the water.

A tiring night out but fun nonetheless. Thanks Ben for your ride, I owe one full tank of Shell V-Power for driving me back. Cheers to Ibrahim, Alwi, Ben, David and Andrew (whom we didn't meet but heck hope you enjoyed yourself)

To everyone, Happy Two O O Six!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home