Saturday, December 24, 2005

12 Things I REALLY Want for Christmas

So now you know what I really don't want. It's time put up the official list of 12.One thing to point out, I really like that t-shirt in no.3.

Here are the 12 things I REALLY want for Christmas. Some money can buy, some need more hope and some are just plain impossible. In an almost random mind-boggling particular order:

12. The end of all 1900 phone calls. Please enough of the "Yao Jiu Ling Ling....." It's getting on my nerves. Be it for charity of stupid chatlines, they both cheat you of your money. Donate through othermeans than by telephone.

11. The ability to ignore my sucky CAP score.

10. Suzanne Jung as the ONLY host for Primetime Morning and Primetime Morning to end at 6pm.

9. Nikon D2X








8. Attain pasta cooking enlightenment














7. No more terrorist/liars/murderers/people who think they are always right

6. Stop thinking your always right

5. More A1 paper and pencils

4. Music to be available to everyone and you shouldn't pay so much.

3. To have 5 twos in a Christmas wishlist

2. Tickets for everyone to watch Oasis on the 26/02/06!!!

2. Nikon d2X (yeah i know, i need to enforce this wish)

2. The ability to stop being tempted to get the new iPods or to stop production of new Ipods for at least one year. (I hear the iPod Zepto is coming, 68 years of music without playing the same song twice!)

2. A new sleeping bag

2. To be content with what I have (and not have) for example, I didn't get an A for design, i didn't get an A for building materials and i didn't get an F for History (for that I am deeply grateful for the invention of moderation, moderation rulez!)

1. Everyone to have a Merry Christmas.
Joy to everyone around you!

Only song on my playlist now

Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home