Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Hair On My Fingers Are Standing

Was checking on my referrers statistics when I saw this.

"http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=pictures%20of%20hermoine%20naked&FORM=MSNH&srch_type=0"

What? someone actually types this? Ewww......

Hermoine? The fact that this guy( it better be a guy if not it would be more wrong than it already is) actually clicked on my link just makes my hair stand....ewww. Blame my entry on, Naked Chef, Lindsay Lohan as Hermoine and the constant posting of pictures. Smacks head, what have I done to get losers like him visit? no....

Shite, now some odd possibilities are running through my head. What if i get referrers from people who type these:

- "Bae Yong Jun Fan Club" (arghhhhhhhhhhhh)
- "Jay Chou fetish" (arghhhhhh)
- "Sadako groupies" (this is so illegal)
- "Boybands" (this one should be banned)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miffi said...

hilarious. but hey. what did you mean by sadako groupies eh? >=(

11:41 PM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home