Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ignorous Rant


"I could be your lover
You could be all mine
We go on forever
Till the end of time
You could be my best friend
Stay up all night long
You could be my railroad
We’d go on and on
Lets get along
There’s nothing here to do
Lets go find a rainbow"

Guess God Thinks I'm Abel
Liam Gallagher, Oasis

To you, the one that keeps me up all night. You made me let go all the emo baggage holding me back for years. It was uncomfortable yet strangely enjoyable pouring out those painful memories which keep haunting me now and then. I'm no different from the past though, i can never forget, "Letting things go" is just a false concept. What is inside i can't erase, i just look at it in a different way.

Call it pride, fear or just plain laziness. I just don't like to say these things, i even hestitate writing this entry. I pretend, i build walls and smile away to hide. Knowing the truth doesn't mean you know me, there is no real me, i change, things change, situations change. This may last forever, end next week, end tomorrow . But nonetheless thank you for what you did, though a simple thanks would never suffice.


On a less emo note
-Welcome back Teng Sheng! Thanks for the baseball and cap. Thank the heavens for not coming back with an american accent. Enjoy your short homecoming.

-Welcome back Adriel. i keep thinking your in Oz for some wallaby thing. Taiwan, it's taiwan. Welcome back to hot weather and better bunks!

-Thanks to everyone who enjoyed the photos, to people who never knew I did this and those who only did barely. As I told my studio friend Samantha, it's been 4 years since i last picked up my camera, I have found back my joy now. Thank you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miffi said...

hmmm....?
you sound so reflective in this entry... aww... jonnie so you're just like me. :)
you take great photographs, love 'em all.. heh.

12:24 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger Jon said...

wah lau eh.....emo rant mah.

1:04 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger Darkharf said...

Sometimes, along our life journey, we tend to forsake some passions. But no matter how long we can forsake them, we will never forget how we once had them. We don't forget cos' we still have them deep within us. Since you picked it up once again, keep it going, you are good at it!

2:18 AM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home