Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sounds of laughter, shades of earth...

"Sounds of laughter, shades of earth are ringing
Through my open ears inciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love which shines around me
like a million suns and calls me on and on
Across the universe........"

Across the Universe
John Lennon, October 9, 1940 - December 8 1980




Although i prefer Paul McCartney, Lennon's song always gets into me. Strawberry Fields Forever, Imagine, I Am The Walrus, Lucy in The Sky With Diamonds.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

McCartney always had the better voice, but Lennon was always the one with the better songs.

3:17 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Jon said...

Aye, the best ones are when they worked together though i think it's common misconception that Lennon was the one with the lyrics and Mcartney was the one with tunes. They switch roles too and lets not forget George and Ringo they are always being second listed. sigh..

nice blog btw, thanx for leaving comments.

10:05 PM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home