Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Meet My New German Girlfriend


As if my love life was miserable enough, I just made it worst by buying a new set of headphones. Friends, Family and very concern people, meet my new companion, the AKG K26P Portable headphones, she's german, sounds very sweet and fits me (and my head) real well. I ditched the Japanese one with the weird name (Audio Technica?) already.

Back to reality. The photos have arrived! Quite happy with the results, its like your camera gave birth to 120 beautiful kids, some are twins, triplets, quads and then there's always the unique ones who think they look ugly and you have to console them and tell them their special.



It's going to take some time sifting through and scanning them. Probably upload them on flickr by tonight. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home