Tuesday, December 13, 2005

For Video Junkies and the Likes

For the past two days my sleep patterns, to put it across lightly, IS SERIOUSLY SCREWED. Woke up at 10am today, ah ah now i know you must be dissing me off now cuz you "non-morning" people wake up at 1pm everyday, but you see yours truly is a morning person. Morning person meaning, like my friend Dawn "the prawn" says, the ones that pisses everyone off in the morning with their high energy levels or something along that line. As an apology to the non morning people, these are a set of videos that i've been watching at 3am just because my brain refuses to shutdown.

Celebrity's Favourite Swear Words
I watched this 3 times just to memorise what Zach Braff said. Fans of "the OC" will just love it, check out what Mischa Barton "loves way too much"

Physics for fat people
Remember that dumb formula? mass times mass dunnoe whatever. See it in action. Don't you just love Family Guy?

Saturday Night Live Goodies
I know Andrea, Thomas and I just love these skits.

Harry Potter with Lindsay Lohan

My bro in army, Adrian digs Miss Lohan. This is for you bro, you''ll love it. Potter fans will just have a good laugh. I think Rachel Dratch(not Tina Frey, thanks Andrea) played Harry well and Lindsay Lohan gives me a new perspective on Hermoine, a totally new perspective.

Next Top Model SNL-ed
Dawn! go watch this! Damn i just keep laughing. A white Tyra Banks. Lindsay is also in here.

Halloween ala Jimmy Falon
This is guy is seriously talented. He does a damn good Alanis Morissette. Andrea says she wants to marry him.

All slick videos were from SpikeHumor. Its the one site that kept me (in)sane during those crazy studio nights.

Off topic, saw this at Peninsula yesterday while sending my film for developing.


I want!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:41 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger Jon said...

rewrite, eh the Lindsay is for my bro.

I know you sure like one lah. Come man who is the one who kept watching top model in studio? hmmmm maybe should get Pek to watch too.

1:44 AM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home