Thursday, December 08, 2005

Excuse Me While I Bury My Crusty Trumpet

I feel like posting random stuff just in case your resting at home like me and have nothing to do but surf and do laundry.

Random Excuse Generator
When you run out of excuses you can use stuff like "sorry i have to clean my dirty mouse" or "i got to go and sponge my miserable keyboard". The best one i got was "hide my miserable armpits", which can explain why i like long sleeves during those "bad hair days".

Call Of Nature Saves Man From Garbage Crusher

It's always good to take a break.

Sweet Napoleon Dynamite Hangman
Xtina sent me this. Freakin Sweet, gosh! i totally rock!
I'm so going to hunt for wolverines in the Arctic during the term break.
(only if you watched Napoleon)

Atomic Suplex
This one is for Thomas's girlfriend who does judo. You got to watch this it's super funny.

Oh and while getting lunch at the kopitiam i saw some Gachapon. To those that have no idea what a Gachapon is, it's the machine that lightens your coin load and in return gives you neat stuff like time machines , plasma rays and hello kitty keychains (the last one being the most dangerous).

Here are two gachapons that prove that the world needs help from alien life forms.



uh? Bae Yong Jun Photo Frame and a "Trendy AND Fashion belt" promoted by none other than Jay Chou. I think i just found the perfect christmas presents.

*****************************************************
oh one more to add!

For all Architecture Students.
Paper Art
And we thought we were good at model making
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my most favourite excuse from yr generator:

i have to hide my missing goldfish.

-xtina- LOL

P.S: i dont want that for my xmas present thank u v much hahaha...

9:48 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Jon said...

how come you post as anonymous? i noe cuz you had to "hypnotize your frugal hamster"? (i really got that)

and i know you don't want an atomic suplex for your christmas present. What i do know is you like Bae yong Jun hahaha.

10:16 PM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home