Friday, December 16, 2005

I feel RICH$$

I have more than half a million in my wallet now, that means Woohoo! Even if it is RUPIAH and about 90 bucks i really don't care. Bali Bali!, heard that after the bombings things are getting cheaper there, hopefully 500000 (that's 5 zeros!) would suffice. Shiokness!

While i'm gone, Geraldine aka AddictiontoDust, my studio mate has kindly taken over the role of blog sitter (and guardian of this universe) while i spend loads of rupiah on silly stuff. So nice of her. She promise to post pics but what pics i have no idea, hopefully I won't be in for a rude shock when i come back. So enjoy her entries while i laze on the beach and ogle at the ____(insert nationality of choice) girls. Adriel tells me posting pics of girls in bikinis will get me more hits, lest i sacrifice my integrity for fame, hmmmmm(checks camera batt).

Accompanied Adriel aka Primordium to a few places. He has a really neat idea of posting pictures of places that he frequent in 2005 (mainly water holes), I would have done the same too if hadn't spent most of it in the studio. At Holland Village, We had this really neat idea of making a montage of the shophouses. Here's my take! Adriel took the the other side.

Click on it to see a clearer view. Scwheet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home