Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's Been Raining Everyday For This Year

I LURVE the rain xia! If it rains everyday i'll probably run every hour. Today i even waited for the rain to start before I went down. Woohoo! One solid hour of running with the spitter splatter! The primary one kids with their brand new raincoats are cute. There were siblings with their mum, the brother wore blue while the sister wore pink, how adorable is that!

While waiting for the rain to come I was watching Channel U. The repeat telecast of superhost was on. It's the first time I watched that show. I think it's total crap but my good JC friend Huiling said she was on it. She like kenna picked to be a potential GF for this tall jerk who only goes for women with large asses and big boobs. WTF! As I watched what I call the worst tv programming of the century, I kept trying hard not to switch channels, the potential superhost are more than superlame.

Huiling! You lied! You look pretty on TV lah, in fact the eventual winner cannot match you. She only got big boobs and large ass, your better than her in many other ways. Confirm

Huiling is on the right. That Huiling's friend who looks very familiar and I forgot her name That guy with the pink t-shirt and hideous pants is erm...I forgot, couldn't be bothered, one of the superhost potential (with zero potential)

Sidenote: Congratulations to Gar Yan for getting your Singapore Citizenship. Hooray! Pink IC is nice to hold. I treasure mine ever since i got mine back from the army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home