Sunday, January 01, 2006

Paint The First Day in White!

Mum has been bugging me from last month to paint the living room. Got a humungo can of rice white nippon paint (rice?) and got to "work work" (like how a peon in Warcraft 3 says it, with a low and innocent voice). It's relaxing to paint in white, very therapeutic thing to do after a hectic New Year's Eve, plus you get little spots of white all over you! Permanant snow anyone?


I'm done with my side of the wall. Two coats down one more to go. Mum and Bro still painting the corners while Dad buys dinner. Leave it overnight to dry and one more coat tomorrow.

I'm now proficient rollers and ladders and newspaper layering, I feel highly talented now. Consider this a head start in my Archi watercolouring class next week. Suck paint pipple!

On a current topic going on in most pipple's blogs now. Resolutions.
Why does everyone want to work harder? and save more and spend less? Most guys say they want to work out more, girls same but you always hear more of the "be less mean/bitchy/ruthless" one. Why huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home