Thursday, January 05, 2006

Please Smack Me In The Head

I mean smack really hard. I'm a klutz.

To Cheryl, really sorry for messing up the dates today. I can blame no one except myself for thinking it was suppose to be on friday instead of today. I feel real bad, i panicked and should have rushed down instead. Sorry.

I'll make it up to you big time. And again I apologise cause I'm really lousy at doing so.

update: It's 7am now, I didn't sleep good at all. The Singapore directory appears in my head and I realise Holland Village ain't too far away from Orchard. *heavy smack to the head* Thus I'm reminded why my softball coach nicknamed me cha tao. I feel so bad i downloaded 37 episodes of Yakitate. I hide in the corner of my room and diligently burn them on dvd now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home