Tuesday, January 10, 2006

D8

Finally! I went for a lunch with Cheryl. The seafood and Fish and Co was uber fantastic, but the service was otherwise. Does it really take 3 staff 15 minutes to serve drinks? They almost forgot about the sauce too....tsk tsk.

Had a good time though, point to note: they serve big! Even two seafood crazy people can't
finish one platter. 12 prawns! dunnoe-how-many Mussels and dory the size of.....hhmmm?...well it was just big!

Cheryl, camera shy? or is she emitting heat from her "solar hands"?
ala Yakitate Japan (see below)

We left for Kino and Gramaphone,Bugis...I think we travelled alot today and she just discovered my fear of crowds. Why today so crowded ah? We must avoid holiday crowds next time, why can't everyone go to school? (wait I also have to go then).

So many school kids, I feel old liao! Cheryl told me the ultimate low jab to say to someone who just turned 22 (like me) : All the people in uniform are now older than us!

Nice one, I shall use that on all birthdays I go to now. hehehe

Let's go flea market next time, I haven't been there in a month. I hope the nice/kind/friendly people in charge of studio projects give me more free time. Please!


Sidenotes

-About Yakitate Japan
from a website
Azuma Kazuma is a young bakery worker. He has a dream that he will make Japanese bread, "Ja-pan", which will be better than any other bread in Japan. He has "palms of sun", which are much warmer palms than those of normal people, and they are useful for making bread. With his "palms of sun" and creative ideas, he will beat rivals who will appear one after another
.

-Seafood platter for two in Fish and Co actually can cater for four. The rice is excellent, their dory is the best I had so far. No lobster though, sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home