Sunday, August 06, 2006

The day!

Maze


Shoeslineup, originally uploaded by jonolist.

Yesh! its the day, I'm friggin happy, everything fell into place. And i shall say that the meeting with the president was the highlight of my life man!

More photos to upload later all i can say that is looking at the kids playing around with the maze makes all the hard work worth it. Really makes me happy to see kids running the routes and people admiring the structure. This is what architecture is all about...the people, cliche but very very true.

I thank God for everything

update
Here's me explaing to the president SR Nathan about our pavilion and maze. Truly truly honoured.



Thanks to Ivan who filmed it for me. He's the guy who says "that's it" at the end, i have no idea who those two chinese "zhou le! zhou le" women were, but they seem very interested in everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home