Sunday, July 23, 2006

What is the Matrix.....

Usually I like watching trailers of funny shite on apple trailers and then I chanced upon this. I'm not the one for sappy stuff but this really got me

"A lonely doctor (Sandra Bullock) who once occupied an unusual lakeside home begins exchanging love letters with its newest resident, a frustrated architect (Keanu Reeves). When they discover that they’re actually living two years apart, they must try to unravel the mystery behind their extraordinary romance before it’s too late."

Damn...I can so identify with the frustration...anyhoo the lakehouse is a amazing glass house that sits gently by a beautiful lake like a child having its first picnic or something of that sappy romantic prose...you 'll getwhatimean lah and then Neo, the chosen one sorta buys the house from Sandra Bullock who owns it in the future..yeah I said future. Don't really know how it happens I think we are suppose to find out but by now you probably know that with Neo a.k.a. Chosen one, anything can happen in the Matrix.

Watch the trailer here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home