Monday, July 10, 2006

zidane does a juggernaut

Last night was longestexcitingfootballandnosupper with the Dad and the brudther. Having stayed up as a small kid watching Italy lose to Brazil in penalties during USA 94, the Dad and I didn't want to be disappointed again. Heck I still remember the Roberto Baggio Diadora shorts I bought to support the fella in italiano blue (not to be confused with les blueS). So when Grosso (I'm so gonna name a pet after him) slotted in the winning goal the Dad and me let out our long awaited "yeshhhh" of course along with the brudther who was still a power-rangering kid back then.



That extra time special WWE ultimate fighter headbutt from Zizou really shocked me and its still playing in my head because clearly it reminded me of something. I had to youtube some videos to headbutt my own memory and found this.



Yes! Zidane is the Juggernaut! Note I held back on saying Zidane is the Juggernaut bit*h! like most people do because of the many french girls who idolise him. Which guy intherightfreakinmind would offend a french lady? (especially one that watches football?)

and other reasons why he did it

He learned that bull run charge thing from staying too long in Real Madrid.
Dropped his lucky charm on the grass decided to run back and take it and had to look down.
Headbutting is the new middle finger
Headbutting is a french thing us normal folk will never understand much like escargot
He wanted to get on youtube
He wanted to get on http://www.jonogragy.blogspot.com

Its a good thing I didn't go for a haircut last weekend, almost wanted to cut a Cannavaro and could have jolly well ended up looking like erm...wtf?...the best player of the tournament?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home