Friday, July 07, 2006

CRTL-Z biatch!


Spider Solitaire in Progress, originally uploaded by jonolist.

damn it this blorg thingamagig is suppose to let me rant and bitch about things inside me but something is holding me back. That something i rather not speak, not because I don't know what it is but becasue when I do say it I fear. All I can say which my little mind must let go is that sometimes going unappreciated is worse than falling down stairs and making huge sacrfices for personal time isn't worthwhile all the time, not when everyone around you never seems to understand. NO I don't usually voice my thoughts about these matters, usually I just play spider solitaire. I swear by that game cause its bloody difficult but like all computer card games you can reset, you can hit CTRL-Z and undo and most of all you can just switch it off and not really care, you get my gist?

the best areas to bitch is on the bus typing this out, which is what i am doing now and when i don't blog i play spider, which is what i am going to do after the fullstop.




Spider Solitaire "You Win!", originally uploaded by jonolist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home