Friday, July 07, 2006

one less blorg to read


prawn, originally uploaded by jonolist.

so the prawn decides to say bye bye to her blorg, wah liew that's one less to read lor. Nebermind I won't ask why but I think she xian of her lame fujitsu laptop giving up on her most of the time. Xinjia Morllie and me are your loyal fans leh but we wish you all the best in the next phase. And since your into the World Cup thing I can only rationalise it the soccer way; it's like when Micheal Owen went over to Real Madrid like that, just that in your case its not so expensive to do so. update, like nakata playing in spurs, like zidane in the finals.

I'll miss typing train-in-vain in the url box.
You'll still get lost in the sea
no more yoko and john

ehh suzie

sorry (okay I offically suck at rhymes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home