Sunday, July 16, 2006

resistors are never futile


Crate, originally uploaded by jonolist.


Silly questionaire because I like to let my brain rest on Sundays

1. My ex is...what ex?
2. I am listening to...Fiona Apple
3. Maybe I should... Start to read Proust
4. I love... Light at visible wavelengths incident on silver halide
5. My best friend...is a false concept, there is no "best" there are "good" though.
6. I don't understand...how macarons are prepared
7. I lose...my sleep over projects
8. People say... whatever I choose to hear
9. The meaning of my screen name is... a mix of a name and a job
10. Love is... whatever the Beatles say it is. Also the other thing that makes the world go round aside from chocolate and cheese.
11. Somewhere, someone is... holding on to my future vintage volkswagon van
12. I will always... be 1.65m or below
13. Forever seems... like half the name of a rocking good Oasis song
14. I never want to... support Manyoo
15. My mobile phone is... in need of replacement
16. When I wake up in the morning... I wish it was still night
17. I get annoyed when... I run out of socks
18. Parties are... the wrong way to spell alot of parti models
19. My fish is... among the other fish (in the fridge)
20. Kisses are the worst when... they are not hersheys
21. Today I...i hate Today newspaper they suck
22. Tonight I will... hopefuly go for Baybeats
23. Tomorrow I will... be very busy, very very.
24. I really want... to build a house out of corrugated cardboard

People i tag
Geri (because she loves doing this)
Xinjia
Thomaso


the mind sinks in the room not called a kitchen so says the blue watch hiding behind the glow in the dark black horse from the future. The brick calls out to me on mobile telephone telling me it no longer likes eating air, flys to diet on sunlight. Left hand really wants to stay with the right just like the top and bottom.

1 Comments:

Blogger L!an said...

heh.. nice contrasting colours

5:28 PM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home