Saturday, July 22, 2006

Was (and is still) busy with construction of the Pavilion mock-up. Three days and we're finally done! Can't wait for the actual day (which I foresee to be a hectic two days of construction) I'm so friggin proud of the mock up and of course everyone who played a part in putting it up. The cockles of my heart are moved deeply...yes cockles..moved.

Very tired now and I guess the pictures speak for themselves. enjoy

IMG_5667

IMG_5668

IMG_5677

IMG_5670

IMG_5719

IMG_5710

IMG_0010

Group photo!

IMG_0026

you can so hear that classical music playing in the background now I know....ahhh, beautiful.

anyhoo I just realised that "I kenna Tomorrow-ed"!!! weee! Finally some asifitsofanyuse internet fame! yes the "I Spade SG" logo has taken off quite well, alot of people have been suggesting to me about t-shirt printing and car decal stuff (honk if you spade sg!) friggin exciting can? but yes feel free to display it as your MSN display pic, treat it like the digital version of hanging the national flag proudly at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home