Friday, August 04, 2006

day two

and then they came to interview us......wah lau i had two takes lor, i screwed up the first one fumbling my words like some badly given crit. Heng ah they know how to cut the unglam parts out. It rocks to have Cheryl Fox report us on the news....can't wait for the Suzanna Jung Version if there's one. Why they never come down interview us!! and Channel 8 cut me out, shucks...I said I couldn't do chinese (wanted to have myself subtitled...darn)



Apologies for the phonecall and msn ring in the background. Suddenly all my relatives called in. Like how you expect me to tell you what i'm doing in Hokkien ah? pavilion? architecture? The Dad suddenly popped in the last minute which explains the door creek sound at the end. If only grandma didn't sleep so early, she would be so happy.

anyhoo check out lianhe zaobao tmr, I hope they got us a good pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home