Saturday, July 29, 2006

I sand I sawed I constructed

One more week till construction......yay!

Anyhoo I'll be very busy now till like forever cause once the Istana Pavilion is constructed (and taken down) Uni probably started already and then its a whole new project again. wah liews...but the best break now would actually not be a proper break but rather a new project to start with ....so yes I'm actually looking forward to school. woohoo yay! uni! (cues in cricket sound.....)

And then hor.......I received this e-mail from the newspaper xia...no shite, the Emeni aka Straits Times has decided to go for the soft approach and interview me rather than head on confrontation? (what the heck did i just type?) Anyhoo this is what she wrote..at first I thought it was long lost penpal but it turned out otherwise.

Hi there

Hi, I'm Serene from The Straits Times & Digital Life, and I'm actually emailing you with regards to your contribution to the "iamsingaporean" meme that's been going around.
Well, National Day is coming right up and I was hoping to do a feature on some of the people behind what they've written or recorded. I'm also working with Mr Brown and Mr Miyagi on how it started, and stuff like that. I read yours and was really stuck on the interesting line about how you're Singaporean because your pink IC says so. Would it be all right for me to interview you? It would be good to meet up in person or chat on the phone, if that's more convenient. I usually prefer meeting up because the interview's less, you know, stilted and more natural. ;) Thanks very much. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks and best regards

Less Stilted and more natural..like how i like my ______(insert favourite food)

Also! This friday the pipple from MICA are going to interview us for the Istana Pavilion, no shite man The ministry xia!

Life is getting weirderer and strangerer but definitely more excitinger.

peels

2 Comments:

Blogger Francis K said...

Can I take some photo of you working.

12:37 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Jon said...

erm...that's gonna be hard cuz you'll need security clearance into the site. sorry man

1:03 AM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home