Saturday, January 14, 2006

tired.lost sanity.broken resolve.


*scape. The reason for the lack of entries and lost of sleep. I just figured that group work isn't as easy as it sounds, why? I don't know why? It's not that I hate working with people, following, leading, delegating, discussing. The fact that I don't know why it's so hard troubles me., it really does. I'm tired.

I just lost it. Thomas said it lost it. I broken my first promise to not stay in studio so often. shite..three day and less than 5 hours of sleep. lousy resolve.

farg work! heck it.

IT ISN'T RAINING! shucks. I miss it dearly. The strange subdued colours, the sloshy runs and dirty water in my shoes, the clothes in the house, the sounds of slosh. How the rain drops on everything, splatters, flows, shines, streaks, giving otherwise inanimate objects so much life......ahhh i love it, or maybe it's just because I'm inspired by a particular architecture construction lecture I had this morning. still tired.

Francis K has taken beautiful wedding photos during the sloshy season. Go see

A sudden blog block has hit me.....I guess i'll TV channel surf, blog surf and read a back log of newspapers my mum nicely kept for me. Doing it all at the same time....therapeutic is so not the right word now. tired....farg tired in so many ways. which explains my fragmented train of thoughts now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home