Wednesday, January 11, 2006

They Are Everywhere But Outside The House



So it still rains and there is no way, I say again, NO WAY! to hang your laundry outdoors. If you ask me why I don't have a dryer at home then I just reply the same reason why I don't own a Solar powered torchlight. It's pretty useless in the tropics right?

So the clothes are everywhere in the house now. Bamboo poles on chairs, hangers on windows, the handles of exercise bikes, door handles. Just take a look around your neighborhood, see any clothes hanging outside? I guess everyone is doing this now and if the rain persists, I guess a dryer won't be that useless an idea soon.

Let's start a photo meme. Everyone post peekchures(photos, pictures, even drawings and sketchy diagrams) of your laundry drying techniques in these sloshy times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Francis K said...

Hope the rain can stop soon. Rain rain go away....

8:06 PM, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home