Saturday, November 17, 2007

Of finally xia


Front Facade Model, originally uploaded by jonolist.

Doing what every architecture student with a flickr account does i.e. post pictures of your work, even though your dead tired after submission at this unearthly hour of 1am.

very very very very very tired but strangely not sleepy. it was hell the last day rushing for the panel print job (facing an hour late submission) while realizing you can't do much but wait. Damnit. But hey thanks JY for waiting with me and lending me your phone.

Thank you everyone who opened the dds door for me while my matric card was bonkers. I owe you guys big time

Lets all do some good food togother yeah? feam tong what say you pipple?


Exterior/Interior Model, originally uploaded by jonolist.

p.s. i'm not happy with design but somehow i like my final model, it feels nicely white and heavy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home