Sunday, October 28, 2007

I WANT THIS!


I WANT THIS!, originally uploaded by jonolist.

the Kitchenaid Proline Espresso Machine!

love the glossy die cast metal red and those old school dial gauges me likes!

as you can tell, i've spent the saturday away doing non design stuff like sleep, eat and sleep. 16 hours to pay back for all those long hours, i shall call it my interim break, in preparation for the final break at the end of the year. I #@41ing love sleep.

and then we went for dinner at great world city and passed by this yuppy looking kitchen place with sexy kitchen appliances. Mum feels very happy to see our Kitchenaid basking in artificial light on one of the display shelves.

The whole place says yuppy all over, think Molecule with kitchen appliances. We looked totally out of place there but still we couldn't help but drool over their kitchen appliances. I think the whole family is eyeing this damn chio Ariston stove, might just spark off the kitchen renovation plans. Dad and I are discussing budget now.

I hope i can squeeze cash for this lovely coffee machine. I'll design a wall that allows a slit of morning light to cut over this machine and lead the eye to the dining table where this beam of light suddenly explodes into a rainbow of colours (through a prismatic column) whereby the user is then presented a hot toast with kaya and a steaming brew of kopi-o kosong next to two half boiled eggs.

I can you smell the goodness right now....ahhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home