Saturday, November 10, 2007

of videos that just waste your time

if, you for the last one hour,like me, have been staring infront of your screen/butterpaper/massing model/A+U/Neufert/Tadao Ando/autocad/sketchup
and realise that you should just screw design (for the next one hour), then allow me to present to some videos, of a totally random collection.

first up we begin with cute little kids with surprisingly good vocabulary.



then some classic Billy Joel tune that has been stuck in my head for the longest time... done acapella with a very funny improv.



oh speaking of acapella. Hey Xinjia this was the one i was telling you about.



then some old school beach boys, their the ones that your mum used to scream for. When the meaning of surf wasn't about the internet.



this next video is potentially dangerous. Watching it more than twice evokes feeling of quitting school. screw archi, cars design is the loocness.



For the last one i present to you the person i admire highly and for a brief period made me entertain thoughts of entering a liberal arts course in Columbia (of which i would kill to go for now) and get a funky hairdo like hers.



seriously everyone go youtube some def jam poetry,(beats chest) wakes you up inside.

oh and this just in, the prawn sent me this video of Liang Jing Ru's MTV.
a must watch for you archi peeps, not because it Fish leung, but because its ANDO!!!


at 1min into the vid i went wtf!?

jon: TDMUFD! says:
why she sing into formwork tie hole?

prawn. my sacred space is my bed loh.. says:
dunno

prawn. my sacred space is my bed loh.. says:
taiwanese like to take things out of context

prawn. my sacred space is my bed loh.. says:
like as if she's telling the wall all her secrets lah

jon: TDMUFD! says:
maybe in chinese tie hole means lost love or something

prawn. my sacred space is my bed loh.. says:
kaobeh to the wall

i bet when those taiwanese teenagers see a Ando buidling they'll start going emo and speak sweet little nothings into the tie hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home