Monday, January 16, 2006

New City Pics! (For the new year and a new project)

Next projects going to be in the city. Mightily excited but still confused as to what the tutors want. Heck it, it just gives me an excuse to go the city. I'm in love with the place lah! and armed with my new digicam and a ONE GIG (outrageously expensive) Sony memory stick pro duo i went around trigger happy. Most of the shots ended blur because 1. it was 7pm 2. didn't bring my tripod. What a waste....but among the blur faux arty shots a few gems came out which i'm quite impressed with, considering what a small little Sony Cybershot can do.




fugly new supreme court. yes fugly despite how well i framed it








Odeon Towers extension which leads up to roof (r supposed to be upside down, pronounced as Loof)
bottom view

top view


Met two Archi friends there too! Zing from Vietnam and Eveyln from Mauritius. At least I wasn't alone, brought them to the ulu but very beautiful fountain nearby. It's really nice at night.

Me, Zing and Evelyn (I look weird here)


Kind of tired now after a long day but I am very enthusiastic about this project. I just love the city. Hopefully I don't burn out (which usually happens).

3 Comments:

Blogger Francis K said...

I also try to photo supreme court, but it just not good enough to show. I like your 1940, this picture can only happen after the rain. Great work!

8:16 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Jon said...

thanx. It was lucky timing i guess. The colours turned out well after the rain. It's not every night that you get these shots.

10:53 PM, January 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some great shots here Jon. I especially like that first one. Interesting angle and lighting.

9:02 AM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home