Monday, September 03, 2007

Of What's In My Bag


What's In My Bag, originally uploaded by jonolist.



here's why the bag is so big

1. Vaude 40 Litre backpack, so that my 17"inch laptop can fit in along with my other stuff. outside of school this backpack is becomes my companion on my travels.

2. Sweater, because lecture theaters have funky temp sensors

3. Extra clothes, hair gel, toothbrush. After my daily track running on campus, comes in handy when i do overnights in studio

4. Swim gear: trunks, googles and a towel. Because i head to the school pool after a run and before lectures at 10am.

5. Dell Inspiron 9300, 17"inch makes a good way to do presentations without a projector. none of that dual core shite, but i'll it gets the job done. Mainly for surfing lightroom, sketchup and blasting music in studio. Affectionately known as "Neil" (see number 15)

6. Sony Ericsson K618i: to call Dad when he's nearby so that i'll get a free ride home, it saves me money

7. Creative Bluetooth Wireless Headset: connects to my K618i or laptop to stream music, no wires=no fuss. i wish the sound quality was better.

8. Sandisk Sansa e230: packed with Oasis for running along with

9. Cables: Wish i could do without them

10. Laptop power adapter: because Neil's old and his batteries don't last long

11. Bluetooth dongle and multicard reader: bluetooth so that i can do presentation with my phone's bluetooth remote control and card reader for my CF cards.

12. 100gig 2.5 inch portable HDD: for work, cad files, renders, 3d models and lecture notes and storing my RAW photo files. the rest of the space goes to Heroes, X-men, various movies, Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond.

13. Logitech mx518: can't live without it, best companion while cadding, saves time while doing sketchup models.

14. retractable mouspad: automatically rolls up neatly into its container like a mini projector screen.

15. Current Read: Neil Gaiman's Smoke and Mirrors. Currently my favorite author. Its school term but i try to read on the bus, this collection of short stories are perfect for 30 min rides.

16. Moleskin: with gridded pages because squares rock my world. mainly for sketching, pasting in photographs and recipes of ice cream.

17. muji cosmetic case: no i don't use cosmetics but i use it to store my pens, penknifes, erasers, colour pencils and such. Because i'm a messy person it keeps the desk tidy with my model making stuff inside.

18. other archi school equipment: such as set squares(i left the 45 one in studio) colour markers, more pencils.

19. Water Bottle: because i'm not a camel and i sweat alot.

2 Comments:

Blogger cweiz said...

i think your bag is very heavy...

3:19 AM, September 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredibly well thought out! Your photos are amazing. Thanks for sharing!

11:16 AM, November 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home