Monday, January 28, 2008

of Duu Lan

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


pinnacle's perth, originally uploaded by jonolist.

take everything away and all i can say is that
i am a brother , a son, a friend, a follower, a leader,a confident, a listener, a hopeful,a giver and a receiver. so why is it that at this point in life, deep down inside me, i feel like a big disappointment? I don't make sense to myself and why this deep seeded anger is within me and refuses to show itself.

I'm sorry for not being who i am today, I hate to show my weariness to you all but i can't help it. Being what i used to be, its beginning to be very difficult to hide it all. So all I ask is sometime to not think, to not worry, to not look far ahead. I just want to exist for one moment at a time and just be. I think that's what i need now. everything else should fade away into a concept.

and maybe i need a good nights rest.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home