Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Of being stopped by the police

Was on MSN talking to Molly aka Morlie the only consumer of Hong Kong's preserved clams in funky sauce. (damn funky i tell you)

mj: eh, i told my fren to go see ur blog
mj: n she like ur torn jeans
mj: haha, sexay
jon:my grandma just ironed them she think's i'm xiao
mj:lol, dun throw it out
jon:hahahahah yeah of course i won't throw away my torn jeans their too sexay for the trash
jon: that's why the police stopped me that day, they jealous
mj: lol
mj:or they think u just had a gang fight
jon: yeah, the triads only managed to cut my jeans but left hardly a scratch on my thighs of steel

Thighs of steel i say (XJ you need some of those thighs too!). oh in case you didn't know, there was this one morning in Hong Kong when Nick and I got stopped by the Hong Kong police while walking down the mid-lands escalator.


being stopped by the police, originally uploaded by jonolist.

Some of you may say nich and i look like we're damn sorry for committing some fashion crime on the atas area of mid levels escalator, but really it was very dry that day and my eyes were teary. I shit you not.

Oh and thanks Xtina, Lloyd,Molly, XJ and Geraldine!

Thanks Guys pt2

alright! cool socks from lego!

and tha pasta book that came with a garlic grinder and cheese grater. you guys know me best!

i love my not so lazy ass friends just as much! hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home