Sunday, January 06, 2008

OF I F**king love WANTON MEE

and also the other stuff on our first day in HK


I F**king love WANTON MEE, originally uploaded by jonolist.

in Hong Kong, any wanton mee store beats the one in singapore, ANY. They just do it the right way here. and yes i like mine with coke, from a bottle with a cheap straw and half chilled.

and then before that we had donuts!!!


Krispy Kremes Hong Kong!!!!, originally uploaded by jonolist.

With Chin Wei, me, Jy Molly and Nicholas. ITS MY VISIT TO FIRST KRISPY KREMES ! (checks off one number in the list of things to do before i die)

You know the world's a small place when you met your other archi mates here. Later on Phyllis joined us by surprise, she was getting some donuts with her aunt, they were on holiday..


and this is the I must have food of HK steam milk!!!


MILK custard!!!, originally uploaded by jonolist.

from they famous Yee Shun Milk Company in Hong Kong. I love this milk custard to bits. You must try the milk with ginger one. Its orgasmic

eating the curdled parts on top sends me to heaven.

now time to work, but if you guys know of anymore good food do give me a buzz yeah. I NEED TO TRY EVERYTHING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home