Monday, December 31, 2007

Of New Year


Jump, originally uploaded by jonolist.

This year felt like two years compressed into one. With all the traveling and work done in 2007, i really wish 2008 would be a year to chill, with more time to just slack and watch the world go by. (on train, preferably along the Vietnam railway) but saying that i would most probably be drowned in work again rushing project after project only in hopes of earning time (and money) to do more trips (further away) and take more photos.

I missed the chance to India, so i hope to get there soon.

Save up for a new lense and get a replacement for Neil (my notebook) who can't handle all the stuff i'm making him do lately.

cliche as it sounds I need to treasure my family more

Run faster and complete the marathon in less than 4 hours
clock in more sleep along the way

find a new author. unless Neil Gaiman or Murakami comes up with a whole new set of amazing material.

do more stuff unplanned. i.e. more impulse travelling and less saying no to other people and more importantly to myself.

master ice cream and steaks

enjoy my 24th year of existence and help others enjoy theirs too

so thats my resolution. They say writing it down and telling it your friends help you see through the resolution.
I think its because your now accountable to everyone who knows about it. I guess this post is solely for that reason.

Have a blessed New Year

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have got some awesome photos! Very nice.

12:11 AM, February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home