Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The one with the random updates of a musical nature

didn't want to wet my shoes today so the long run ended early when it rained (damn you unpredictable weather...and global warming...even if it might not even be your fault).

So here i am in front of my com, with multiple tabs in firefox with various recipes and techniques for home-made ice-cream. Yes my friends, i have started to learn how to make the good stuff and i now fantasize about opening my own ice cream parlour and give island creamery a run for their money (but i still love the place).

Yes my own ice cream parlour with hot babes....because they must have a certain amount of hotness for the scoop to melt the frozen cream to form perfect round scoops of chewy ice cream.....i seriously need to stop watching nigella lawson.


But yes gimme time before I invite you guys to sample the good stuff that is rum & raisins for now the good stuff ain't that good yet and "yet" isn't a long time since schools starting...grrrrrrrrr

And what do you do while waiting for your mixtures to freeze and churn? you watch cool vids...geddit COOL vids....hur hur hur

Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger done with hands only! its damn zhai!
aptly titled "Daft Hands - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"


Heard it on Thomaso's blog and now I'm totally into Ingrid Michaelson. Check out her myspace or listen to a live version of "The Way I Am"



oh and Colbie Caillat's Bubbly totally made me stopped doing whatever i was doing (finding more recipes). Please go click and listen or go to her myspace.



oh and going way off to where this was heading
After all that travelling i must be quite out of touch with the latest craze that is (or was but i hope still IS) Bazooka Bubblegum!



Bazookaaaaaaa...BUBBLEGUM!
Seriously i rather kids catch on to this than hear people badly imitating what is an already pathetic song now playing almost every minute on radio..yes my friends I truly believe that Rihanna's Umbrella is on the way Top Ten Things That Made You Wish You Were Deaf. I once had to go thru 4 hours of anguish on a bus back from KL as this teenager was singing to it while her mp3 was on loop mode. wtf with the lyrics man?

"Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)" ??? wtf man? no hope for the human race.

anyhoo to end it off nicely
This was totally hot and super funny. Happyslip with a singing invitation for the NYC 777 meeting for youtube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home