Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Saigon Street: Tiger Costume?


Saigon Street: Tiger Costume?, originally uploaded by jonolist.

while walking along some street in Saigon a bunch of kids came running out chasing a tiger....a kid in a tiger costume, with its tail dragging the floor.

They didn't notice us until i took the camera out. Then he got camera shy and ran away...not before he action-clawed me.

and if your wondering why this picture isn't from some penang street or Melaka alley its because i need to upload then backup my vietnam pics before reviewing the Malaysia set, I ran out of harddisk space.....damn.

p.s. can anyone confirm me this? is it true or is it just a joke when i hear people telling me that in the recent movie while Lord Voldermort was at knife point with Harry Potter he said those magic words: "Harry! I'm your father!" .......wtf??

man i'm so gonna watch it if it really was.

p.p.s. I WANT THIS SHIRT! or any shirt from this range.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home