Wednesday, June 14, 2006

on a sugar high/medium/low


?huh?, originally uploaded by jonolist.

and sometimes I get so caught up with things going on now and whilst having a good time doing it, I find myself missing the days of bore. I need to "nua" for a day, just one day.

ah farg it i might as well let it be it, I have this feeling of loneliness, the kind that bugs you for like 30 mins before you sleep it away, the ones that hit you when on the bus and everyone is in their own little zone minding their own business, sometimes i just want to do stupid stuff just to get you talking. not really, at times I rather keep things to myself. I'm really contridicting/self explaining/unrationalising myself now but heck, I never knew how much I knew about the whatevers, the non questions that get answers. I so need to de-number my thoughts now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home