Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm kinda busy now


ropes and metal, originally uploaded by jonolist.



but I'm having fun with it so chill for a moment yar.

some stuff

1. confused crowdophobia: Its odd how I hate crowds but enjoy Pasar Malams and Trade Fairs. The difference being in crowded Orchard Road or [insert other stupid underground passageway] where everyone is packed inside that stupid lifeless vessel for different reasons whilst in a Pasar Malam or Fair everyone is squeezing and walking for the same goal (whatever that is)

2. confused genes: it's a family mystery why I still have perfect eyesight whilst everyone else (including extended relatives) do not. The only reason I can give is that I watch too much TV and read under very low light which makes me more powerful I guess. I'm like the more ideal realistic version of that sucky X-men leader they call Cyclops.

3. confused calender: I still think its 2005

4. confused fun: I'm still going to studio everyday and guess what? I'm actually enjoying it.

5. confused Legs: I like to run very far but only as far as I can walk back faster. huh?

6. confused backpack: I now use my newly acquired 40 litre backpack to transport my mother-load of barang barang around instead of splitting the load between my laptop bag and my smaller bag. I enjoy carrying my traveling big ass backpack because it reminds me of traveling overseas> YES I still want to complete Malaysia.

7. confused Sibling: I have one human brother who is blood related and one machine brother called a whirlpool conventional oven. My mum loves it so much. You could also say that the cooking stove is my mother's daughter-in-law and the chopping board my brother-in-law. Good thing my dad just makes sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home