Friday, May 26, 2006

leave


leave, originally uploaded by jonolist.

I so want to leave now I wish I had not got myself into so much work of which i can't seem to get out of. Not that I'm complaing but I much prefer to wake up somewhere other than Singapore, to eat something cheap and good which severely lacks here.

I want to get lost, find new things, wake up looking forward to my next destination, pangkor, meleka, penang....taking the train, finding a bus, jaywalking busy roads, walking down unfamiliar lanes with all too familiar names...chulia, jonker, cintra ,jalan masjid. Someone take over my life for awhile as i runaway to somewhere i can get lost in.

update: and then i wake up in Serangoon North and realise that "its not having what you want but wanting you've got"....thank you Sheryl Crow, wise words indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home