Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tired? yeah.... so?

Thanks to Yanghan, Andrea, Xinjia, Josh and Molly for staying back and making a tortorous night more bearable.
I love my new city hall/supreme court assignment but staying up two nights for it isn't the best way to show that passion. My head drifts in and out of reality ( or whatever that zone I'm in when i'm really awake ) and I strangely like it.

Different brands same flavour. Team Fong!

Josh uses the cupola of Supreme Court as a hook holder.


After three hours. I heart this drawing so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Francis K said...

You should ask me to video tape it, use it as "the making of city hall" Look like a good TV show ;)

9:37 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Jon said...

hahaha thanks. You would need like 48 hours of non stop video to show how it's drawn. eh wait make it a 100 hours.

9:58 PM, January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home