Friday, June 01, 2007

i'm like so a shoe man-whore

don't judge me but yeah i want this.



My New Balance m900 has served me well and after one marathon and many long runs in Tekong/Macritchie/Teachers College Track/Serangoon/AMK its cushioning is almost gone.

Classic features like Abzorb SBS (real good for road running) and Stability Web (a miracle innovation that makes penguin runners like me have a decent running gait), both of which were found in m900 are also kept in what i think is the next gen of my old shoe the m1061. hearts.....

does anyone want to do shoe shopping in Queensway? like do some GSS away from orchard road?

oh and i hope those queensway tee shirt shops have this.....

damn funny lah! funnier after you found out that Frank Gehry actually wore this shirt to the gym and had girls asking him to deliver his promise.....hahaha. Gehry rules!
(from wired & you can buy it here at itsasickness)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home