Thursday, May 31, 2007

hold on hold on

i know lack of updates despite the holidays.....suddenly work is flooding and i need to slacken up...yes slacken up. As you can see there's a lack of photos these days and thats just because i maxed out my harddrive with old photos and mountains of teevee series. Thats gonna change soon with my acquisition on a motherload of dvdrs i just bought...yes let the potos return!

oh and i need cash to extend my flickr pro account...please please please. ka ching!

anyhoo had a run with Thomaso at Caldecott Hill today (damnit the houses are very chio/fargging ugly and mega huge) and after that we went to his place to shower (not at Caldecott Hill...but Farrer). Checkout how he redid his room for the holidays sia...friggin looc!


haha kidding anyhoo thanks brudda for lending me the shoes.
(from My Confined Space)

oh and check out this crazy dance routine in times square!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home