Saturday, March 03, 2007

things that keep jon alive

1. GOD aka the one that really keeps you alive: for obvious reasons. oh and thank you for saving us from global warming, the weather has been quite nice these days. love the rain. please bring more.

2. Friends: without this teevee series I dunnoe what to do...kidding. Really real non teevee friends can cheer you up from the most f-ed up of dulan Urban design tutorial presentations (of which i shall not further elborate on the nonsense some people can present for one whole gxfc-ing hour....i shall stop here)

3. Food: of the comfort variety. Botak Jones serves fantastic Rosemary Lamb Chops at half the price you pay for a something in Hog's Breath. oh and half boil eggs does wonders too.

4. Gizmos: I'm a closet gizmo freak. But I can't live without my notebook (of which i shall repair the trippy lcd soon enough), headphones, card reader, logitech gaming mouse (for cadding purposes even though its quite shiok to play games with), AKG headphones, portable hard drive (i miss my small 8 gig brain)......the list goes on and I will never complain about bringing all of it to school either.

5. Movies: and also teevee shows. Of late from the internet, Heroes and the second season of Prison Break rocks my socks.

6. India: the need to get there and get away from here.

The list goes on but yeah the top 6 are the ones that really matter at this point of time now, when work seems to boggle me down.

more sleep would be nice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home