Saturday, March 17, 2007

I eS 2LAN

to all the emenies/ shittie people of jon's life. i ees 2lan

I know you have work to do too, but i have my own shite to settle too. Details, renders, plans, tech panels, assignments. No point telling me you need to work on concepts.

I know you need your rest. Yes i know what it feels like sleeping at 3am everynight. At least i wake up before 8 everyday. The first thing i do is check my emails and pack for school. That's before i even say good morning to the rest of my family. Oh yeah sometimes i don't eat breakfast because i know how shitty it is to be late. by all means come an hour late.

sometimes i don't read my emails after i wake up and i apologize for the late replies but that's because i read them before i sleep at 7am.

I know you have your own problems you don't wish to tell, i have mine too, i don't live in a perfect world either.

Its okay to say you need time for yourself, i need mine too, i just don't mind sacrificing mine because your time is way more important.

you fall sick, i fall sick. The difference here is i have the wonder drugs at home that allow me to work like a normal person without coughing blood. I'm usually up and about all hunky dory in half the time.

at this moment now, while writing this blog entry I'm sitting by the the CnC machine while its carves away noxious blue foam for some seemingly important project, this notebook is running a render also for the same project. The computer at home and the desktop in studio is doing the same thing too. I'm really quite free now.

I know its must be quite shitty to travel an hour to and form school. That's why i wake up before 8. Even if it means losing sleep and crowding with the shite of crowd.


I have a wall and everyday i scream at it, "!%@%@%4 F#@%@ing GRQQWETREW%@#" because at least shouting at it produces a response far better than expected if shouted at you.

I'm not good with computers. Seriously i just wanted something to get the job done fast. Whatever i learn i can teach you, just don't say its unfair how come i can shite out drawings faster. tip: read the damn instruction manual!

Take me for granted. there's no need to recognize me for anything other than being a minion for you.

Why am i putting in more work for others than for myself, that question i can never answer. Why you think you can do nothing and be ignorant of it all as we slog it away into the night for you is an even greater mystery.

I really don't care if I'm left unappreciated or totally ignored for my efforts. You can take all the credit for all i care. Just remember that when shit happens gimme a call, you can dump it all on me too.

by all means point all the mistakes i make, i learn from them. Totally ignore the good stuff i do, i know its pretty insignificant compared to the god-like work you churn out from no where.

random

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home