Saturday, October 14, 2006

update


that URA model, originally uploaded by jonolist.

ah...and it still amazes me how they got everything down...though my plans of fort canning don't seem to fit (nor does google earth's) but still....

oh and sorry for the lack of post...I'm stuck at some site analysis thingy which i must try to figure out before i die from sleep depravation. The flu and @$!$!$ing haze ain't helping either...PSI levels btw are friggin lies meant to control teh stock market don't believe them.


of late, there's alot of sadness and angst going on around me.... Not at me but the people around me and its kinda contagious, life shouldn't be like this all the time. I'll try to cheer you up as much as I can but its becoming hard to keep up a front and remain cheerful (esp with the flu). The Jon's human side is showing here... And before this becomes some Emo post i'll just sit down and stare at the world as it breezes by just while i wait for the time when someone hits the pause button and multiple exposures of life just layer over one another.

I wish the colour of my heart would be like a roll of Ilford 25...slow and patient capturing all the details in like the way Ansel Adams took his amazing landscapes.

peels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home