Thursday, October 05, 2006

9 Reasons to Become an Evil Villain

I love this list!

what really cracks me up is the one which said:
"Studies show that breasts of women who hang out with evil guys are an average of two cups bigger than the nice dudes chicks"

so go read 9 Reasons to Become an Evil Villain

of the other stuff I really like to read and wouldn't mind sharing would be

Slashfood

This one taught me the difference between a best before date and use by date..oh oh and also the sale by date...read all about it here.

The Most Requested Funeral Song
WTF? James Blunt's Goodbye My Lover? I'll wake up from my grave lah...who ever organises my funeral had better play Oasis...personal request would be to have Liam and Noel sing Live Forever under my Serangoon North HDB flat.

How to Wake-up Without An Alarm Clock
very useful shite ......doesn't seem to work for me though.

Rewind your DVDs

I always always always forget to rewind. my gosh! This would be so useful! I want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home