Thursday, February 09, 2006

Supreme


Lights and Columns, originally uploaded by jonolist.

Four more days to submission. What Valentines? what Oasis concert? what American Idol? what weekend? what sleep?

I love the verse in this song:

"I am an architect, they call me a butcher
I am a pioneer, they call me primitive
I am purity, they call me perverted
holding you but I only miss these things when they leave
I am idiot drug hive, the virgin, the tattered and the torn
life is for the cold made warm and they are just lizards....."

Faster, Manic Street Preachers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. cool pic of the supreme court walk way!! love the light effect there..

11:10 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Jon said...

thanx! so you do visit my site! yay!

2:48 AM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home