Sunday, August 17, 2008

Of Falls Creek

During the weekend the bunch of us went to ski in Falls Creek, one of the few alpines in Victoria.

here's Jocelyn the other NUS exchange student.
This photo is what both of us call the "NUS exchange program/ make everyone jealous shot"

Falls Creek

We had a killer time skiing, even if we never tried it before


Falls Creek, originally uploaded by jonolist.

We went for lessons in the afternoon, fell alot but it was damn fun

We thought we give the harder non beginner slopes a try despite the instructors advice. Sam got stuck halfway on the way down, at least she made it 45 mins longer than the normal 10 min ski.

I fell numerous times, skied sideways and just tumbled alot. Then the slopes got steeper and i realised i I took a wrong halfway down. I was on the expert slope...shit. I flew at one part, it was awsum, it felt amazingly fast and i went outta control.

blogging this back home in the apartment makes me wanna go fly off tumble down and not feel my right arm again, because the whole thing is playing in repeat now.

god i love the alpines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home