Saturday, April 28, 2007

Andrea's 21st sweet16 topsecret birthday @ My Humble House

Andrea's Gift

so you thought we were gonna just go chomp chomp isit? no way lor, Anyhoo Owen was very sweet to handle all the logistics stuff, must give him extra points on our behalf, not like he needs anymore of those brownie points now. The food at My Humble House ain't top 100 in the world for nothing man, it is GOOD! and erm yes i kept a copy of the menu so i can copy hahahahaha.

Andrea's 21st Birthday @ My Humble House
That's David bringing in the cake, not only is he a good waiter he can belt a mean happy birthday too. impressive. all that while memorising the entire menu. respect!

Birthday Cake
and the cake is very chio lah, Porsche lei, jealous or not?


YAM SENG!
Here's the very common must do for every function "Yam Seng".
So chinese wedding lor! *hint* Owen *hint*


Andrea's 21st Birthday @ My Humble House

Here's group pic. Thanks to the other waiter who really enjoyed using my camera.
Andrea's 21st Birthday @ My Humble House

The rest of the pics can be found here.


or feel free to browse through here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home