Sunday, February 04, 2007

randomness

A.

of a sporadic need of sorts to just upload some photos & videos
of Rochor

flight

who is puxe?

B.

of a time in army when my bunk mate Jimmy introduced me Travis, one band I totally love listening too. Jimmy and I would cook noodles and listen to Oasis and Travis, he taught me to "tehh" the lyrics of Wonderwall. "I don't believe that anybody that feeeeells the way I do about you now"

anyhoo back to Travis...one of the first songs that got me hooked on them. "Flowers in the Window"..of which once inspired me to a "not-so aesthetically pleasing piece of storage unit" I placed by my bed. It's the kinda song that can make 1.you regret not learning the guitar, 2.get that funny feeling in your throat.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home